T28
The 28 Day Transformation Challenge for Men

*** NEXT START DATE -- 2nd MARCH 2019 ***

Are you ready to take on the challenge? Follow individualised training and nutrition plans, attend group sessions twice weekly & watch your body change!

Best transformation wins the grand prize!

Q&A Seminar

Get Started Seminar

This is Day 1, lets kick start your journey. We'll outline the month ahead - nutrition, training, everything! We'll take starting measurements & 'before' photos. You'll have the opportunity to fire me any questions & I'll take you through the requirements to win the PRIZE!

Bi-weekly Group Sessions
Wednesdays & Saturdays

4 weeks, 8 group training sessions. Together we'll nail the movements & kill the calories. We'll lift some weights, get moving & burn off the dad-bod. Get ready!

Weightlifting
Cooking Eggs

Nutritional Coaching

No it's not going to be a diet of leaves & avocado - you can eat what you love, but we ARE going to learn how to moderate your intake & eliminate excess. It's the only way we're ever going to fit into our favourite jeans again...

Train On Your Own

You'll have an additional 8 workouts to perform on your own (at home or in the gym - they are planned around you!) using skills you've learned in the group training sessions. Don't worry - any questions we are just a phone call away from having answers.

Kettlebells
Lifting Barbell

All the above for just £150

That's just £5 per day!

Choosing to get in shape an amazing and empowering lifestyle decision that anyone can achieve. I believe in finding the fun side of fitness, and while there may be a sore muscle or two along the way, the amount of fun and levels of energy you will experience will far exceed the discomfort.

To join us just fill in the form below including:

• Your full name

• Your email address

• Your Phone Number

Fill in below to join us!

07805 410 479

©2018 by Tom Hales Personal Training. Proudly created with Wix.com